Thursday, September 24, 2009

"i wait for the lord, my soul waits, and in his word i hope" psalm 130:5

been back in the states for 24 days now. still digesting my 14 months in nigeria, catching up with friends and family, and job hunting...like so many others. there are many ministry needs here in my home church, cc yuma. there are also weekly opportunities to stay connected with missions in mexico, but i'm praying for the lord to clearly show me where he wants me to serve. willing to go, but willing to stay too! just awaiting orders, but until then...

"indeed, none who wait for you shall be put to shame." psalm 25:3a

"wait for the lord; be strong, and let your heart take courage; wait for the lord!" psalm 27:14

"but for you, o lord, for what do i wait? my hope is in you." psalm 39:7

No comments: